Who is this program for?
- This program is to provide support to biological families with new babies who are struggling, but not endangering their child/children to the point of needing DHS/CPS removal.
- Signs of struggling could look like poverty, food insecurities, previous removals, poor parenting techniques, lack of support system/resources, etc.
What does this program provide?
- The worker will go into the homes of the biological families weekly to provide the support needed for the families to take steps to become a healthy, thriving family.
- The intent of this support is to prevent the families from reaching the point of removal of their children from their home and to prevent potential abuse and neglect.
- Lauren is not a licensed social worker, and will not be providing services beyond support and techniques for the families to utilize.
If you think a you or a family you know would benefit from our support:
- Contact Lauren Crow at email@example.com or text her at 903-501-8172
- If the family is unwilling to accept the support right away, please provide them with Lauren’s email address and phone number.